WHY DONATE YOUR VEHICLE?
- Proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will help fund our mission to train and provide service dogs at no cost to disabled Veterans.
- Donating your vehicle is quick, easy and secure. Simply e-mail your interest to Don or Jeff Sebert at Don@av-usa.net or Jeff@av-usa.net. Don and Jeff will answer any questions you might have, and handle all of the details and paperwork. They will even make arrangements to pick up the vehicle!
- Your vehicle donation is tax deductible. Individual tax situations vary, so please check with a tax professional to determine your specific deduction benefit. Patriot PAWS is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Avoid the hassle of selling or making expensive repairs to your vehicle! Contact Don or Jeff at the e-mail addresses above and find out if a vehicle donation to Patriot PAWS is the right choice for you.
HOW IT WORKS.
- Don and Jeff will work with you to process the required paperwork, and handle all details for the donation and sale of your vehicle.
- You will receive an IRS Form 1098-C, Contributions of Motor Vehicles, within 30 days of the vehicle sale.
- The value of your donation is determined by the gross proceeds raised from the sale of the donated vehicle.
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US SERVE THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED!